In a bid to put smiles on the faces of our stakeholders, the bank has proposed to empower members of the society using behavioral Financing to corroborate the effort of the government to champion human welfarism.
More than 35 members of the society have benefited from this scheme and still counting…
- Each individual shall open a Current or Hybrid Savings Account with the bank with (3 passport photographs, IBEDC Bill, Valid means of I.D Card).
- Minimum Account Opening Balance of N4,000.00
- A very good proposal on how to utilize the fund shall be required with an application letter.
- A sum of N100,000.00 shall be offered and disbursed to each individual to start up or support his/her business.
- A period of 1 year shall be the duration for the repayment with moratorium of 2 months to enable the applicant pay back within a period of 10 months on monthly installment.
- Other terms and conditions applies based on the type of business to be financed.
Lets discuss your business ideas and experience tremendous growth.