Shopping or making payments locally or simply want to make withdrawals? Then our MasterCard is just for you. This is a Naira-denominated premium debit card issued in partnership with MasterCard and Stanbic IBTC equipped with the latest in chip and PIN technology to help guard against unauthorized transactions.
This debit card gives you 24hours access to your account and is linked to your Naira Savings or Current account, enabling you makes payments on POS terminals, the Internet and withdraws cash from ATMs in Nigeria.
- You can make card withdrawals and purchases in Nigeria and abroad.
- It is enabled for foreign currency withdrawals from any ATM displaying the MasterCard logo anywhere in the world.
- You get 24/7 direct access to your personal funds allowing you pay for goods and services from over 30 million merchants in over 210 countries around the world.
- You can shop conveniently and pay online for goods and services.
- It saves time and money, as you can spend directly from your account anywhere in the world.
- You get the freedom to spend up to a maximum of $1500 monthly for international transactions via ATM/Online with your card.
- Your card remains valid for two years.
- Disregards the hazard of carrying cash
- Can be used across numerous channels – Internet, ATMs
- Local ATM withdrawals: N150 000
- Web transactions: N150 000
|Channel||Previous Monthly spend Limit||Monthly spend limit Effective 19th July 2016|
|Total cumulative monthly spend||$750||$1,500 (or equivalent in other currencies)|
Please remember to notify us of your travel plans to ensure unhindered access to your cards while abroad and always select the local currency of the location you are visiting as against choosing to pay in Naira to avoid exchange rate disparities.
|Replacing a lost, damaged or expired card||N1,100|
|Monthly service charge (If used within the month)||N0.00|
|Local ATM cash withdrawal||Attracts N35 on other ATM aside Stanbic IBTC after 3rd usage.|
|International ATM cash withdrawal||Free|
|Purchases made on local websites in Nigeria||Free|
|Purchases made abroad or on foreign websites||Free|